Steel container MSD 3200
MSD 3200 is high capacity steel bin or container constructed according to European Norm EN 12574 – 1/2/3.
- Body of the bin is made from high quality deep pressed sheet steel constructed to ensure stability and resistance to mechanical stresses
- Bins are Welded by Robots
- A shape of bins is conical for ease of discharge
- Anty rust and corrosion protection is made by hot tip galvanization process
- Vandal and fire resistant
- Bin has easy unloading system by a single operative, using side loading refuse collection vehicle
- Container with symmetrical bilateral lid.
- Accessible from front or rear.
- User friendly due to wide lid opening.
- Light lids made from aluminium and dampened by gas springs for extra safety.
- Lids available with bottle/can or paper apertures.
- Electrostatically powder coated for corporate identification and aesthetics.
- Pedal opening for safe and ease of waste disposal.